Pathfinder 1E Kingmaker: Stolen Land

Gafgarionn

First Post
"I am willing to ride hard to avoid the beasts, or I am willing to fight. I haven't ate boar in a good long time. And if I recall, it was rather delicious. However, there seems to be four of the beasts. A lot of food, and a lot of waste. But if we lead them just enough, we may be able to bring them along without killing them until we arrive. Then we have the food deliever itself. Just a thought."

I look to the others with a mischievous grin. "Does anyone have a opinion either way?"

Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Waking up the next morning, you break camp and continue your journey west. Your quiet ride is broken by the sound of low-pitched grunts and angry squeals. To your left, you see four boar near the water's edge. It is quite obvious that they see you too! What do you do - will you ride hard and fast from the threat? Or do you brave the encounter?
Adrin says,
"I do not think this can be avoided. Boars are not known for passivity. I do not want to risk my horse."

He is prepared to halt his horse, dismount, draw his sword, and approach on foot, wanting to keep his mount protected at a distance.

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Sarvek will remain mounted, and take out his bow. He intends to shoot one of the boars, and if it charges, he will spur his horse to counter-charge it, hoping to trample it with the horse’s superior weight and speed.

Nagoby

Explorer
Emudre loads her crossbow but remains mounted, at a distance. "If we focus our attacks on the same individual, we may kill one and scare off the others. Be careful, Adrin. You are less easily replaced than a horse." To Kuvarious she says, "I do not think that any of us has the skill to tame a wild boar."

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
“Em is correct, we should keep a distance and remain mounted, if possible,” Sarvek says. “Approaching on foot would be giving up our advantage, and putting ourselves at unnecessary risk.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Gafgarionn

First Post
I don't seek to train, I mean for the boars to follow us trying to attack us, but we let them follow until we kill them and eat them. It isn't important. Let's nip the problem in the bud, now. Works for me.

I say as I prepare my crossbow after I remount.

Sent from my SM-S906L using EN World mobile app

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Adrin nods,
"My particular talents pertain to people, not animals. I fear skill in mounted combat may be rather lacking."

Nagoby

Explorer
Emudre says, "Let's try to avoid them. If they begin to pursue us, I can create Obscuring Mist to protect us and aid our escape."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases