Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[video=youtube_share;ggqkYwiqnJ4]https://youtu.be/ggqkYwiqnJ4[/video]

I kept waiting for the cute chick to show up like in the Jedi video.

Mad_Jack

Legend
but....but then who did I kill in the dining room with the rope and colonel Mustard?

You killed Colonel Mustard, remember? You tripped and hit your head on the pipe wrench. Twice. And somehow accidentally got the rope wrapped around the Colonel's neck thirteen times while you were unconscious...

(Not that I'd know firsthand, or anything.. Because I definitely wasn't there, and certainly wasn't the one who sent the video to the police...)

In other news, I went down to the car dealership yesterday to get the dealer plate taken off and my regular plates put on...
Only to discover that some knucklehead had hijacked the dealer plate off the back of my car sometime in the previous day and a half while I wasn't looking... :mad:
I hadn't parked it anywhere where I would have needed to approach it from behind, so I had no idea the damn thing was gone.

Fortunately the dealership is the owner of the plate, so they get to go file the official report and deal with that crap.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
There used to be folks here that would find this fascinating. The Faithless Forum took place in Texas last weekend. It was put together by the atheist YouTube community. They had people from the US, UK, and Canada. It was neat watching some of the videos some of them made. Some people I watched separately were in the same place. Some good collaboration videos.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases