Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
We get to vote?

Hey, if this is another character with warm-bodied human-type person attached, then I vote yes as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A little humor for today:

Screenshot 2016-03-12 11.02.13.png

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, just checked. John can, at this time, make a scroll with true strike. At next level he can take the feat craft wand, but this would take a full day to make this item. His old teacher might have one for sale. or perhaps a larger city.

As a scroll it would cost 25 gp and some xp. but it could be done in a short time. It is a one shot item that as an object of UMD would require a dc of 21 [20 + caster level ]

scratch that. for you to use a spell from a scroll you have to first decipher script that needs a concentration of 1 minute.

by the way, the spell I am talking about here in on page 296 of the players handbook.

Ok, now I see the only way you would efficiently use this spell would be a wand, or a potion [50 gp/dose]. A ring is really expensive.

Amaury

First Post
No with UMD you can decopher a scroll as if you were a wizard or a priest.

So all Rose needs to do is a UMD DC20+lvl = 21 with UMD.

It's up to her to put enough ranks into it to make it a viable option.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
[MENTION=6796086]Radaceus[/MENTION] , you are welcome to take over our troll fighter named Scrag. He is only good at beating things and regenerating. Not as good when it comes to those little things, like conversations. Or I can NPC Scrag and you can create an additional, all new meat shield. However you wish to go is fine with me.

Remove ads