The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Rune

Once A Fool
Wednesday works the best for me, Thursday I can make work. It’s a 72-hour round?

48 hours (in case that wasn’t a joke).

The judges will need to confer to get our ingredients sorted out, but I think a Thursday start would probably be fine.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], if you are both available for it, please confirm and we will post your ingredients at around 5:00 PM Eastern Thursday.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
That time could work.

It's better for me if it's 8 pm EST. I work till then, and it would also give me the bulk of Saturday to work on it. But I could do the earlier time if that suits everyone better.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], would an 8:00 PM Eastern Thursday start work for you, or is that pushing it too far?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
I’d prefer an earlier start time, if at all possible; my evenings are not terribly free. I could make 7:00p work; that gives me an hour to brainstorm before I have to pick up my daughter.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay, then. [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], your ingredients will be posted around 7:00 PM Eastern Thursday (today).

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
My entry is up! I don't expect to really have any time tomorrow to work on it or even post it, so I figure it was now or never (otherwise I'd keep obsessing over it for the next 24 hours and let the perfect be the enemy of the good).

Good luck to you, [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION]! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases