The sequel we've all been waiting for is here after 13 years - keep on swimming

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
[video=youtube;3JNLwlcPBPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNLwlcPBPI[/video]

I don't think it will have quite the emotional depth and intensity of Marlins search for his kidnapped son but it will probably be okay for a giggle. They have however transferred the action from the Great Barrier Reef to California and will be bringing back a few characters from the first movie including the morally ambiguous Gill.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Disney film about Alzheimer. That's...different.

Okay, it's probably not but that was my first thought from the preview.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Disney film about Alzheimer. That's...different.

With an aging population in the Western world, that might not be such a bad idea. Films like The Best Exotic Marigld Hotel that features old people certainly points to a demgraphics that wants to see films that talks about them.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
With an aging population in the Western world, that might not be such a bad idea. Films like The Best Exotic Marigld Hotel that features old people certainly points to a demgraphics that wants to see films that talks about them.

Disney already did UP and Amblin Entertainments Monster House gives a horror themed treatment of dementia.

Although I beleive that those experts who cared enough to comment thought Dora's condition was technically closest to anterograde amnesia rather than alzheimers

Remove ads