D&D 5E [IC] THE CURSE OF AMBERSTAR

industrygothica

Adventurer
Lyllie attempts to rip a piece of the barbarian's soul...

Chill touch vs. Isobel: 1D20+8 = [7]+8 = 15
2D12+1 = [10, 7]+1 = 18

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]52[/COLOR]/52
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] INT +7, WIS +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 15
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Gnomish, Sylvan, Druidic
[B]Skills:[/B] Arcana +7, Investigation +7, Nature +7, Perception +5
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 14 (+2) , Con 14 (+2), Int 18 (+4), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 11 (+0)
[B]XP:[/B]14,075 / 23,000

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Yes, [ ] No

[B]Spell Save DC:[/B] 13/15
[B]Spell Slots:[/B] 4, 4, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Slots Used:[/B] 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B] (4/8) 
[list]
[*]1st Level: 1st Level: Healing Word (D), Entangle (D), Faerie Fire (D), Speak with Animals (D), Ray of Sickness, Color Spray, 
Mage Armor, Witch Bolt, False Life
[*]2nd Level: Blindness/Deafness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Misty Step
[/list](D) Druid Spells modified with Wisdom. All others are Wizard spells modified with Intelligence.

[B]Rituals[/B]
Tenser's Floating Disk, Find Familiar, Identify, Gentle Repose

Greenmtn

Explorer

Archon Basileus

First Post
Updating later on today, as soon as I get home (we have a fair to tend to). I'll resume daily posts from today on! :) Tx for holding up, guys!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Seeing one of the sand fleas fall before him from a heavy barrage of Yttrian's bolts, Aanzu steps over Zanga's unconscious form to reach the next target in sight, Isobel. The mighty dragonborn swings his greatsword over his head and down in a diagonal curve, but Isobel sees it coming and can step aside easily. She does not anticipate the reverse slash Aanzu follows up his first attack, however, and the blade opens a big gash in her abdomen.

OOC: Attack 1: [roll0]
Advantage (reckless attack): [roll1]
Damage (extra rage damage): [roll2]

Attack 2 (extra attack): [roll3]
Advantage (reckless attack): [roll4]
Damage (extra rage damage): [roll5]

Archon Basileus

First Post
[Actions for both barbarians on this turn]

Furiously, Zanga attempts twice against Aanzu, his wrath making him lose awareness of his surroundings. His attacks are completely unfocused, missing the prince by a large margin!

[He scored the amazing results of FOUR ONES at his attacks! I had to make this remark!]

Isobel steps forward, her strikes even faster than before, her eyes seeking out any tremor under Harfik's skin.

"We do not surrender!" - she strikes with great ability, the first swing of her sword missing, leaving the cut on Harfik's chest for the second blow!

[Harfik takes 8 points of damage]

The succession of strong attacks and spells bring Zanga down! Isobel yells to the skies as the giant shape of the barbarian falls down, her own body suffering from the strikes landed against her! Soon after, the woman falls down by the side of her brother, both of them dead and silent. Near the road, Dvalin still struggles against the vines as the horse vanishes through the road. Atir is still shocked, glancing around as his cart begins to be consumed by the many flames that now engulf it.

SAND-FLEA WARRIORS
[sblock]

The barbarians of Sethmandu are famous for their resillience - and impulsiveness.

ATTACK BONUS: +6
DMG: Curved greatsword (2D6+4)
AC: 17
HP: 112
SAVE THROW: +3

ZANGA: 112/ - (R.I.P.)
ISOBEL:112/75

SPECIAL: Extra attack; reckless attack (advantage on all-out attack)

[/sblock]

[Oook, after the barbarian overkill you have the camp!]

THULWAR

It was a solitary climb for the metallurgist. The sage made his way upwards without seeing a single soul, having only the sounds of nature to keep him company. As he went higher and higher, an ominous, unending silence settled in. Even beasts seemed to be weary of these cursed vistas.

The last slopes were the most tiresome, but his tardiness demanded extraordinary effort, and he knew it. As he reached high, almost at the first camping spot, Thulwar heard the clamour of steel and magic. A battle! His faster pace drove him towards the road leading up, only to place him in the way of danger! The first thing Thulwar meets is a horse, running down his path uncontrolled and without a rider! Thulwar has to be quick if he is to escape the trampling hooves of the frightened beast!

[Welcome to the game! As a gift, I give you a test! Try to dodge the horse with dexterity or acrobatics! :p Also, I'm reviewing the items right now!]

@Greenmtn @Neurotic @industrygothica @hafrogman @Charwoman Gene @JustinCase @Shayuri

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
With the last of the Fairwalkers down, Yttrian reshoulders his bolt launcher and begins assessing the damage. He starts making his way to Dvalin and calls out to Portis and Prosper. "Everyone okay? If you can, see about getting this fire out." He moves around the entangling vines and considers the dwarf trapped in the vines. His weapons safely stowed he is vaguely non-threatening. "So, master Dvalin. Who exactly were you going to go see?"

Archon Basileus

First Post
Prosper jumps from behind the cover, dragging Portis with him. "Fetch some water, boy...". The guide leader still holds fast to his crossbow, as if to ensure himself any means of fighting.

Atir jumps to his feet, wide-eyed and vulnerable. "Don't hurt us! There was no way we could have known!" - he waves his hands as Yttrian approaches Dvalin. The fleeing dwarf struggles in vain against Lyllie's magic, and as he sees Yttrian closing in, a hostile and desperate look covers his face.

"So, master Dvalin. Who exactly were you going to go see?"

"Ya're getting nothing outta me..." - he grunts as he pulls and pushes, trying to break free.

Caliban runs towards the animals and starts an attempt to calm them down. "Sorry to ask..." - he looks at Kethra, for the first time being respectful - '... but shouldn't someone catch that horse? If anyone waits down..." - he points out towards the path just threaded by the horse that Dvalin mounted.
[MENTION=6855102]Greenmtn[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

Shayuri

First Post
"I shall recover the horse," Icosa volunteers. The small device on his shoulder swivels around to point parallel along the line of his shoulders, then retracts back down. The armor plates close over the gap it leaves, concealing the place it emerged from.

Then ports on his lower back, like open nozzles just big enough to fit a fist into, opened up. There was a slowly building whine that got higher and higher, and blue flames gusted out of the nozzles. The 'warforged' was enveloped in a slightly shimmering outline of some kind of energy, and he lifted off the ground and flew off in the direction the horse went, intent on recovering the animal before it could get too far away.

(Fly!)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Frustrated with the dwarf, Lyllie raises her hand, her thin fingers bent and twisted into a deformed claw. A ghostly white hand shoots from her fingers towards Dvalin, and the ethereal fingers grasp his mandible, the first two fondling their way down into his throat. There is no substance to the ghost hand, but still Dvalin can feel the energy being leeched from his entangled body. "Tell him," the ghost-eyed gnome says simply, almost in a whisper, but still loud enough for anyone to hear should they want to. "Tell him what he wants to know, and it will all be over."

OOC: Chill touch vs. Dvalin: 1D20+8 = [14]+8 = 22
2D8+11 = [8, 8]+11 = 27
Should actually only be 17 necrotic damage... I stuttered on the one, so I added 11 instead of 1. And he can't heal until the start of my next turn. This dwarf is really going to hate me before too long. :)

Remove ads