D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION]
So sorry about the delay on my end! This time of year I normally go through a crunch with architecture school, but it was compounded by starting a new internship. I'll be getting back to posting again soon, figuring out what rate I can manage with my new schedule.

Looking forward to resuming our Al-Qadim game :)

Since the old thread subscription notification system we used to have on ENWorld seems indefinitely down, I'm going to get in the habit of tagging you in posts. Feel free to tag me too. If, for any reason, you wish to drop the game or not to be tagged just let me know.

[MENTION=79926]ART![/MENTION] I'd need to confer with other players first. We do have a pretty solid group of 6 great players, but I've run for 7 before. We're kinda just getting back into the swing of things. Mea culpa.

And thank you [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] for reaching out to me!

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I should note: I will be on the road Thursday-Tuesday. I will have access to a computer, but not always, and may not always have the time to post, and I won't have my books.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases