Piratecat's "TimeWatch" kickstarter is 1090% funded and mentioned on Boing Boing. Woot!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Congrats! Clearly, the thing had legs. But to find out it is, in fact, the Road Runner must be pretty awesome.

Good luck. I intend to pledge after payday.

I'm sure you've gotten plenty of advice from other folks who've done Kickstarters, but it so happened that this past weekend I was at a party with multiple KS veterans who were all kvetching about 'fulfillment.' Definitely make sure you don't overextend yourself with stretch goals. They make you run over time and often aren't cost-checked as thoroughly, especially when it comes to shipping (and international shipping in particular). It seems like you're doing gangbusters already, so if you've got more high-end stretch goals, maybe you could safely, um, stretch them out.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
25 hours to go: TimeWatch officially launches Tuesday at noon

[MENTION=82746]HardcoreDandDGirl[/MENTION], it uses a single d6. I know, I know, but it works! Google "GUMSHOE 101"; that's a 1-pager I wrote that explains how the rules system works.

RW, I hear you. My goals are all focused on things that bring value to the game and which don't need extra shipping. I'll be adding a lot of words, but avoiding additional physical items.

And holy cow. 10 hours in and I'm at something like 450% funding. I'm delighted and completely blown away.

I always like to refer to GUMSHOE as a stealth diceless game. All the investigative abilities are in fact diceless, while you can keep spending points on general abilities that you really, really want to succeed with, or you can spend fewer points and roll that d6. Of course, when your pool runs out, it turns back into a diced game!

Remove ads