D&D 5E Labyrinth-Tomb of the Minotaur Prince (and other random dungeons)

Henry

Autoexreginated
I completely missed this thread back in March - it actually gives me the idea to continue your idea with a thread full of these things, and try to encourage others to do the same. Rare is the DM who has no use for a trove of random dungeons and encounters to customize and steal for fodder.

Quickleaf

Legend
Thank you for this, looks great. I'd love to see some more of your creations using the DMG like this.
Thanks mate. I wanted it to be more inspirational, to show what's possible using the DMG random tables as inspiration.

Henry said:
I completely missed this thread back in March - it actually gives me the idea to continue your idea with a thread full of these things, and try to encourage others to do the same. Rare is the DM who has no use for a trove of random dungeons and encounters to customize and steal for fodder.
Yes! That is exactly what I was hoping to kick off. Not a big dungeon, not a 5-room dungeon, but something in between. See where the random tables in the DMG take you, but at the same time not be locked into following the tables slavishly. I think there's a ton of potential there for great mini-dungeons.

Klataubarada

First Post
Wow this is awesome! I'm gonna tinker with the stats a bit and run this for my niece and nephews with their lvl 1 characters. I have been looking for a good one shot. Thank you for the upload!

I'll have to take a look at the random tables as well.

Rydac

Explorer

Like Henry, I too missed this when it first started, but definitely join in encouraging a thread full of these and will try to contribute in the near future

meomwt

First Post
I just downloaded the PDF of the dungeon, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I'm really quite annoyed that I can't think of any way of shoe-horning it into my current campaign. It just doesn't fit in with the plots, themes and politics I have established.

Oh well: there's always next time!

Inchoroi

Adventurer
This is part of the reason why I love 5e in general and the DMG in particular.

EDIT: I'd also love to see randomly-generated (perhaps I should say germinated?) adventures, using the tables in the DMG.

Last edited:

Quickleaf

Legend
This is part of the reason why I love 5e in general and the DMG in particular.

EDIT: I'd also love to see randomly-generated (perhaps I should say germinated?) adventures, using the tables in the DMG.

Oooo. Randomly germinated adventures. I like that!

Thanks [MENTION=6588]pogre[/MENTION] for the XP, you officially changed my title from something sweetly druidic to Grandfather of Assassins. ;)

I'm sitting down to do another one of these random dungeon/adventures soon. I have a loose idea for a mischievous brownie's workshop, but we'll see where it takes me. Any requests as far as level or theme?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases