Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: So ... about March?

OOC: You underestimate the quantity of sweets two 10 year olds can consume. With my humble help, of course :)

Taraniel adds a spell to his dance and his blade changes the tone to higher, almost screeching tones. He turns full circle, his sword flicking out of pirouette slashing the same creature he attacked some seconds ago. The blade positively glows as it cuts the fiendish flesh leaving a gash almost as long as the blade itself.

[sblock=Actions]
Swift: Cast Bladeweave - any hit with the weapon may daze the target (Will negates) 1/8 rounds)
Full attack: Attack vs Devil, damage: 1D20+11+2+2+1 = [19]+11+2+2+1 = 35; 1D8+5+2+2+4 = [8]+5+2+2+4 = 21 - CRIT? Roll Will DC 16
Crit confirmation: 1D20+11+2+2+1 = [8]+11+2+2+1 = 24 - CONFIRMED!
Extra damage: 1D8+5+2+2 = [6]+5+2+2 = 15 - not sure if sonic damage also gets doubled, if yes, add 4 more.

Summary: crit, total 36 damage (plus maybe 4 more if sonic damage from the sword gets doubled too)
[/sblock]
OOC:
Everyone:
+2 to hit and damage
DR 5/- (3/5 rounds)
+2 damage vs flanked foes (3/10 rounds)
Taraniel:
weapon hit may daze the target, Will DC 16 negates 1/8 rounds
Snowdance 3/6

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Scotley]Have I gone this round yet? it does not look like it. I am slightly distracted by the pain of a pulled calf muscle - oh joy [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]? [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]? Time for the next round? [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]?

Scott DeWar

here, been having issues with the Leasing office about some kitchen problems. it only took 3 weeks to resolve. then I had to get caught up with stuff like dishes and cleaning. Mostly caught up. just tired from the3 day week end now. Cleaning is tiring.

Scott DeWar

[sblock=combat effects]Magic Circle vs Evil in effect, 10' radius around Brae, 80 minute duration
Those within the spell's radius receive: +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves

Also, benefit from Neutotic: +2 to hit and +2 to damage. Additional +2 to damage if you're flanking (10/10 rounds). Finally, you get DR 5/- as long as you remain within 30' of Taraniel 5/5 rounds)[/sblock]

Zane notices that his arrows are actually affecting the fell creatures and so he tries again.

1d20+12; 1d6+3

shortbow atttack: 1D20+12 = [18]+12 = 30;1D6+3 = [6]+3 = 9

it is a well placed hit to a spot that truly must hurt. [max damage, that one!]

Remove ads