Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Still having access problems. But, for your viewing pleasure, a firefly reference:

Leif on the wind.jpg

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]? Do we sing a dirge for this campaign or there is still a chance? Are you in storm affected area and delayed? [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]?

Scotley

Hero
Sorry, have been having some trouble with my account. I 'upgraded' from copper to silver and screwed up my notifications and access a week or so ago. Been trying to get it sorted out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Although, there was a really nasty storm that rolled through: winds so strong that the rain fell almost horizontal. Visibility was less then 50 feet. More storms tomorrow.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], it seems the crash ate my bards history/background tale. RG character has the details, but only image attachment without additional text. I'll check at home, but I don't hold much hope :(
Did any of you maybe save the story?

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], you appear to me as just a basic member, not a silver subscriber. You might need to look into that.

[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], the storm wasn't bad in NE Arkansas at all. Just some rain and a few thunderclaps where I am.

[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], I certainly didn't save any information about your character. Unless Scotley did, which I am not sure, you're welcome to just start from scratch and do it again. In fact, I'm sure Scotley would go along with a new version, too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases