Maximizing Traveler's Harlequin's Master of Many Paths

darkbard

Legend
Tinkering around with the idea of Traveler's Harlequin as the PP for a Rogue MC Sorcerer based off an earlier discussion with [MENTION=12749]MwaO[/MENTION]. What are some possible ways to best exploit the ability to pick up additional MCs via the F11 via combos, etc?

Master of Many Paths (11th level): You can choose class-specific multiclass feats from more than one class. You gain one additional feat, which must be a class-specific multiclass feat.

Last edited:

darkbard

Legend
The kind of thing I'm thinking about is identifying combinations like the following:

MC Assassin, MC Warlock, Cursed Shadow, which would give a Cunning Sneak permastealth, provided movement of 3 squares on turn. Now, I'm not particularly interested in that combination, for (1) it's a detriment to the party (for all the usual reasons having a nigh-untargetable PC make this so) and (2) that's awfully feat intensive.

(A potentially more viable possibility would be MC Assassin, Killer in the Crowd for permanent cover.)

In any event, I'm sure there are several options opened up via the ability to MC freely in this vein.

MwaO

Adventurer
I'd look at my massive multi classing bard in my frankensteins and the 3-step role handbook. Lots of choices. And Bard has to be on the list somewhere - multiclass mastery at 21st = free feat back

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases