New Terminator Going to Flop? [spoilers]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Neutral gonna see what the reviews say. Genysis was the only one I didn't see at the theatre. And T1 nitvyoung in 84.

Completely missing the point. Please keep spoilers to threads with warnings so people know to avoid them. I’ll add a spoiler tag to this one for you, but won’t be reading it further.

From what I have read and seen I fear this may flop with the attempt to make it better. Ignoring T3+ is a strong point but they are drawing from 3+ for ideas. Bothers me.

Time will tell

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
The obvious story to tell in the Terminator universe is to find the origin of the Time Machine and destroy it, as T2 did with the Skynet chip.
The time machine was not even a theory for the time frame of T1 or T2, only since Y2000 have the initial concepts even become thinkable. So the Terminators look older now.

For bonus points, persuade a recognizable real-world physicist to do a cameo: spout some techno-babble about parallel timelines of reality at tough-girl Sarah Conner.

Zardnaar

Legend
That's why I think a post apocalyptic setting is the way forward. This will be the 7th time travel back assassin thing? Or 6th Salvation had no time travel.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases