D&D 5E Out of the Abyss - Pictures of NPCs and/or Maps?

joshinminn

Explorer
And I just got this from Mike Schley's site:

As you may already know, the new D&D adventure Out of the Abyss sees it's worldwide release today. To celebrate, I've created a coupon for returning customers that can be applied to any digital downloads in the shop. Just enter the coupon code Removedduring checkout and get 15% off your entire purchase. Bonus: You can use it as many times as you'd like before it expires on September 30th.
Sharing the dude's coupon sort of takes away his reward to repeat customers.

Last edited by a moderator:

CapnZapp

Legend
Let's collect links to official previews that contain imagery such as maps/npcs here. Then we can add links to good suggestions for unofficial portraits for those npcs that doesn't get one :)

pukunui

Legend
Not NPCs or maps but some of the location artwork on show in the adventure is displayed in full in the latest Dragon+ issue. It doesn't seem like you can extract them from the app but I was able to get some decent quality screenshots of things like the Gracklstugh image, as well as some of the colourful fungus groves and such.

Pjack

Explorer
Here you go, darlings. This has a slight homebrew-touch to it but it's nice for keeping track of NPCs. *NOTE:* Info for players is on the left, the info on the right is for DMs only.

These are fantastic! Thank you so much!

My wishlist would include a note on each for what language they speak, and what kind of vision they have. Down the road I'd love to see cards for the other named NPCs in the adventure.

Oh, and Topsy is female; Turvey is her brother.

Remove ads