D&D 5E This is a wiki (collaborative) thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is a demo of a modern internet wiki thread (it's not really wiki, it's same BBcode as the rest of forum, except in a sandbox),
It has information so that ANYONE can edit it.
I know the posts of ENWorld and quote the users historical,
From @Morrus to @Umbran in order xp level.

Did you know YOU can start a wiki thread? Yes, you! Start a collaborative project, list, or other thing.

Who, me?

Yes, you.

Use wiki threads for any collaborative post or project.

Feel free to edit this one to try it out. Click on the question mark above for more info, or click here -- they take you to the same place, through the power of hyperlinks.

Or create your own wiki thread. Click the link to find out how easy it is.

As a side note @Yunru's shameless plug, go check out a short rest variant of spellcasting.

:cool: :cool:

Stay tuned! I may say anything next!

TESTING... oh wow it really works! -gx.sigma
@GX.Sigma is right - BI

I like soup. Poodle noodle doodle.

How fun! Must watch developments, potentially avec popcorn...! - Grassy

Neat! Does this count s as one of my three required posts before I'm able to post links? Let's find out! - Breon

@Godfear wanders in, looks around wide-eyed, then slinks back into the shadows to lurk.

@TerraDave says go here: SWORD SEEKERS | The Dungeon
@PinkRose I don't think this works.

@BoldItalic offers suggestion: make this post a WikiWiki - an index of all the wikis so people don't have to hunt for them.

Dude, where's my car?

Creators of new Wikis can add links to their own.

Neat. Check out my new free take on the Mystic

There is now a wiki index page:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/wiki.php

You can sort by title, views, or last update.

Also, ending a wiki page now bumps the thread.

I am tempted to share my 5E campaign setting I'm developing, so is using a wiki page a good idea to solicit feedback and share ideas? Or will a regular post be just as effective? I'm reviving my old BECMI/2E setting from the late '80s and having a blast bringing it to 5E. A lot of work to going forward, so feedback is a good idea I think. -Winterthorn.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoldItalic

First Post
Mind blowing!

N.B. only the thread owner can get at the audit trail of edits, so you can moderate your own Wiki sensibly. This is a good feature.

Remove ads