WOIN New WOIN errata?

Flips

Explorer
You could simply add an exploit. E.g.:
Hard to Kill (requires Agi or Str 15): opponents now need four 6's on a roll to gain a critical on you.

yes, if all high level enemies have that, it will help. having all of your players need to get it is harder, but having the monsters stack up the bonuses on players is less likely.

Len

Prodigal Member
Knee-jerk reaction: I like beginning characters having Reputation 0, conceptually. With this change, Rep 0-2 must represent only the peasant farmer who never comes into town.

I think it works OK for most character backgrounds, if you rationalize the REP as being spread out over the 5 starting careers and not something they were born with.

I do like that you won't have most characters getting "Nondescript" as their low-attribute trait choice. The other low-attribute traits will show up now.

We did have to house-rule that one PC in our group can have the Nondescript trait because Morrus changed the rule and invalidated his character concept, the day before we started the campaign. :D

But anyway if you look too closely at things like this you can come up with all sorts of nagging questions, like why does it take elves 4-5 times as long as humans to learn 2 skills & an exploit. :) You just have to shrug and chalk it up to "game reasons".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
But anyway if you look too closely at things like this you can come up with all sorts of nagging questions, like why does it take elves 4-5 times as long as humans to learn 2 skills & an exploit. :) You just have to shrug and chalk it up to "game reasons".

Simple. They aren't in any rush!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases