Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Lou

Explorer
Sorry for my absence. Starting a new law firm while keeping the old one running, all without a paralegal (on extended maternity leave), is making me both cranky and perpetually tired. I wish I could send you to my new website, but although I do have the new .law domain, it's not up yet. My old ___law.com domain is still in limbo. The registrar wants way too much information to let me move it.

Leif

Adventurer
More LakeCon tidbits

The big bad fight was a dragon, black I believe, but maybe it was red? Anyway, my druid, when it became obvious that a dragon was just about to be discovered, shape-changed into a hatchling dragon of the same variety. By this time I was almost out of spells, and I sure wasn't about to go toe-to-toe with a dragon, so I pretended to physically attack a wounded party member while actually casting a cure spell on him. That narrowly saved me from being slain by my own party.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
so I pretended to physically attack a wounded party member while actually casting a cure spell on him. That narrowly saved me from being slain by my own party.

It also kept my cleric up and in the game. One round at point blank range with a dragon nearly killed me.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think they hung over enough. Someone reel them in.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], you waited to see results of presidential race, right?. Now its time to update :)

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, guys, update before Saturday is questionable at best. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Holiday in the U.S. and the day after that is Black Friday. Both Scotley and I live with notorious members of the female gender who will need to be physically restrained or else we'll both soon be sent to the Little DM's Poorhouse. I would never exaggerate about something so serious, would I?

Remove ads