[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Everett sees nothing outside of the inn but a few dead kobolds and Keth disappearing around the corner of the stables. (You still have an action and a move.)

Thateous

Explorer
"Nothing out there, heading downstairs. Gather yourself and come post haste Perrin." He says as he heads out the door.
OOC: Head downstairs. Double move if necessary.

GM: Everett arrives at M19 with 15 feet of movement left. He used his action dash. He sees the room post in response to Surina's actions the other day. The Innkeeper is the sleeping greenish dot in M20.

Perin, we'll say Perin's last round action (somehow) was waking the cleric in the room upstairs and if we haven't heard from him in a few days.

[MENTION=6947884]Zadolix[/MENTION], [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION], waiting for you guys to act.

Zadolix moves forward and sees that the stable door is ablaze. There must have used oil to speed that fire. As you get closer to the edge of the kitchen wing, you hear the soft yipping of one or more kobolds whispering just around the corner.

GM: You have moved 15 feet to CC27. So you have another 15 feet of movement and an action. You think the yipping noise is coming from AA24 maybe.
map post: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...t-of-Trouble&p=7465740&viewfull=1#post7465740

Zadolix

First Post
Realisation began to dawn on Zadolix at what the Kobolds were doing. Steeling himself and moving to the corner he lifted his handaxe out it's belt loop. holding it aloft ready to throw at nearest yipping voice he could hear round the corner. With a bated breath he darted out of the corner throwing his handaxe.

OOC: I'm a dwarf so only 10ft movement left! I'll finish my move at CC25 and throw my handaxe at the first kobold I see.

Attack roll - Handaxe Throw: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6

Give me a break coyote :p

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for not pasting, IRL busy.

I thought that Everet woke the priest? IF not Perin will, then continue downstairs. If the cleric is awake then Perin will dash to get to the stable. Then I'll try post IC.

GM: Consider the priest awake. Perin will also find a room full of sleeping people in the main room of the inn but have only 10 feet of movement left when he gets to the bottom of the stairs.

Zad, the attached image is what Z sees before the kobolds take their turn.

Since everyone has gone, I'll post the other reactions. Everett and Perin can still move a bit but that won't affect much. (Oh, Everett and Perin can make Perception checks.)

leeds inn surprise.png

Keth

"Take him out," the tall figure says as he turns and walks around the building. The kobolds form a line, sling stones at Keth and then retreat after the tall figure. One of the stones his squarely causing Keth damage. To the west, you notice a couple carts that weren't there when you guys arrived earlier today.[sblock="Rolls"]_: 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D4+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20
1D4+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D20+3 = [10]+3 = 13
1D4+3 = [2]+3 = 5

You are hit by one rock for 7 hp of damage.[/sblock]
Zadolix

Z turns the corner and see a bunch of kobolds and a tall figure. His handaxe goes wide of the kobold in front of him. The other two kobold form a line protecting the tall figure and sling stones at Zadolix. One hits. The tall figure casts a spell and there is a loud breaking noise. The rear door of the inn is utterly destroyed. Debris surrounds what's left of the door. The two sleeping townsfolk are obviously dead. The seven foot tall figure, facing the inn, shouts, "Surrender, or die."

From the stable area you can see another tall figure approaching. He raises something to his lips and a high pitches keen is heard. You had been wondering what had happened to the wolves. Baying and barks to west inform you they are not far and they are approaching.
[sblock="Rolls"]_: 1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17
1D4+3 = [2]+3 = 5
1D20+3 = [12]+3 = 15
1D4+3 = [1]+3 = 4
1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D4+3 = [2]+3 = 5

Z takes 5 hp of damage from one rock.[/sblock]

Everett and Perin (and Surina)
A young girl runs into the kitchen and emerges with two others. "Quickly, wake them." One of them says as they kneel down near some of them. You are about to start waking people up when the rear door of the inn shatters to dust, killing two of the sleeping townsfolk. A tall figure outside of the inn shouts, "Surrender, or die." The priest, trailing behind Perin says, "They

Surina
The fire brigade is moving water as fast as it can. The lead bowman has even woken one of the sleeping townsfolk. Horses in the stalls are starting to smell smoke and are kicking at the stall doors and walls in a frantic attempt to escape.

[sblock="lower level"]I've recentered the inn in the image.Leeds Inn first floor.png[/sblock]

Party is up. (I've lost track of damage. Anyone with damage, post your current hp total.)

Remove ads