D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

TallIan

Explorer
Those last few posts confused me, then I had a look and saw that you'd run a fair bit IC, which confused me even more. I had to look through some older OOC posts and saw that I had pulled out of the game before it started.

I had unsubscribed from the thread but it looks like tapatalk decided I should be subscribed again when tglassy posted #335.

If you have room, I'd like to hop in.

tglassy

Adventurer
I've only heard from two of the original party, so here's a shout-out to everyone to get their attention.
[MENTION=70207]riversong[/MENTION] - Hasn't been on for over a year, so don't really expect a response
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10230]Vlad[/MENTION]thedestroyer
[MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]

For [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6974222]Skol[/MENTION], who both showed interest, I usually don't like having more than five players. Neurotic replaced River Song, who hasn't been on for over a year. I might be ok with going up to six, but let's see if any of the others want to come back first.

tglassy

Adventurer
He’d drawn a card, twice, that lowered his Int to nearly nothing, then got a legendary sword, which I said could be his intelligence.

If you want the sword to simply grant him his Int back while it is in his possession, I would be ok with that. It just has to be in his possession. If he loses it or has it taken, he loses his Int.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I already shouted out, ready to continue... But I think I need leveling?! There was some discussion about powers?

TallIan

Explorer
Thanks, though it looks like you have most of your players back.

Shayuri is posting in one of my games so I suspect will answer at some point. Let me know, I'll need to put the mechanics together but I'm still up for my original character that I posted here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases