Talking The Talk Sticky Threads

Kaodi

Hero
Can I safely assume that the current setup in the Talking the Talk forum is already set for amendment when the opportunity presents itself? I just ask because having half the forum filled by sticky threads of questionable current relevance is a bit of a drag to have to scroll past every time you want to see what threads have been updated.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I was just going to post a comment/complaint about this when I discovered this thread. Further information: there are 17 stickies, 12 of them from 2007 or older (half of those 2004 and older), most with only a few replies and few views.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Most of those are just the overall board moderators. [MENTION=19696]Bront[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13442]Brother Shatterstone[/MENTION] seem to be the specific ones in this case.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Can I safely assume that the current setup in the Talking the Talk forum is already set for amendment when the opportunity presents itself? I just ask because having half the forum filled by sticky threads of questionable current relevance is a bit of a drag to have to scroll past every time you want to see what threads have been updated.

I see what you are talking about... I'll take care of it.

Regards,
BS
PbP Mod

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Okay, we're down to 4 sticky threads... (and the only ones that should have been so in the first place) If any of the ones remaining still seem to be pointless and/or in the way let me know.

Regards,
BS
PbP Mod

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases