Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

KainG

Explorer
Knightfall , sorry but I'm going to have to drop out. I've been absent for the last year since I was working 50-60 hour work weeks. I have a bit more time now so I can get back in, but not enough time for me to relearn a new system and redo my primary and alternate characters. Thanks for being patient, and sorry for the bad news...

Sorry to see you go, Deuce. It was short, but it was good playing with you!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Doh! I just realized I messed up the Initiative count. Yin Hun should be going before Silhouette not after. Sorry about that KainG. My bad.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If anyone comes across some bows or the like in a published SF supplement I'd appreciate a heads up. I wanted to keep Soumral as a ranged character from a fringe world but the core book's bow is crap.
I haven't seen anything in the PDFs I have, but we could just create something based on the Expert Array guidelines in the Alien Archive. This would give Soumral an advanced bow that does 4d8+14 P damage. It would be a Level 14 item with a range of 60 ft. We could set it's price at 1,020 credits/gold. That would four times the bow's price.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Not a problem. I figured I'd lose a few people after deciding to move onto the Starfinder rules. Do you mind if I use Rodan as an NPC, or would you prefer I just have him fade away into the mist? ;)

That's what I'm going to do with [MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION]'s characters since I haven't heard from him at all. Maybe he's not getting the notifications either, but I think its a safe bet he's out (or just doesn't have time).

Go ahead and RP him as an NPC.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases