Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey all,

I'm just letting you all know that I'll soon be ready to start posting again. I just have to refresh my memory of where we were. It might still be a week or so. I'm going to give my player's in my Crow God game a chance to get back into their adventure before I get you guys going. I need to ease my way back in and reread some of the Starfinder stuff. FYI, I'm also taking a writing class right now, so Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be busy for me.

I'll let you know when I'm 100% ready to go.

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Happy to hear it, and looking forward to adventuring again.

On the source material front from Paizo, I have a copy of Alien Archive 2 which has official grafts for the metallic dragons in it should they be needed and you don't have them.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Happy to hear it, and looking forward to adventuring again.

On the source material front from Paizo, I have a copy of Alien Archive 2 which has official grafts for the metallic dragons in it should they be needed and you don't have them.
I haven't picked up any of the latest sourcebooks for Starfinder, and I put my books away to protect them from the possibility of creepy crawlies. For now, I'll likely use the Archives of Nethys.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so I'm ready to start the process of getting the game going again. I'd like to have something up by Sunday, but it might take longer than that since I'm dealing with a sinus infection. Sleep/rest comes first. I'll let you guys know by late Saturday.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
While I'm not sure if I'll be ready to get something up tomorrow, I'm determined to restart the game some time next week. Still feeling ill but I'm now three days into my antibiotics. Very tired today after a long afternoon of visiting comic book stores and getting groceries.

Later.

Remove ads