Parsantium City Sourcebook - now on sale!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

It's been a long wait but my book, Parsantium: City at the Crossroads is now on sale in PDF & print here. I'm very happy with how it's turned out :)

Hope you all enjoy it!

Cheers

Rich

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads has been on sale for just over a week now and I am thrilled with how well it has sold. The book has remained in the Hottest Small Press top 10 on drivethrurpg.com all week and is over halfway to breaking even - not something I was expecting this soon!

I'm also really pleased at the positive reception the book has received - as well as a 5 star review on drivethrurpg.com, there have been favourable comments on social media and forums which I've really enjoyed reading. After working on Parsantium so long, it's great to hear what others think of it.

At the weekend we bought ISBNs from Nielsen so we can get the book set up with Lightning Source to make the print edition more widely available through games stores, booksellers and online retailers.

Thanks to everyone who has bought the book! I'd love to hear any comments or questions you have – either below or through the contact form on parsantium.com ;)

Cheers

Rich

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases