[LPF] Evil Unto Evil

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien leaned against the gunwale watching the pair of duelists waiting until their ship was far enough out. It was not bloodthirsty curiosity that interested her, but the skill at arms the two were going to exhibit. Her keen senses helped to observe better than most, but the distance increased and she was not going to see who won.

Her expression was stoic and turned away and it was pointless to continue.

She sighed, not with regret or disappointment, but with contentment that a quest was completed and they were soon going to be back in the City of Glass. It was not her home… well, maybe now it was since she had a flat. But, she had come to enjoy her relaxation and rest between forays. There were always such colorful fashions and shoes for her to peruse.

Tyrien asked her red-headed archer companion, “Well, do you have any ideas on what you are planning next, Eanos? Are you going to look for an apartment flat to take up more permanent residence in the city?”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 80 Current: 80
CMB: +11 CMD: 30(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +15 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos finds himself distracted as the boat leaves harbor. He bites back a sigh as they hear the sounds of the feuds of Gandling rising once more.

"Hm?" he responds when Tyrien questions him. "Dunno what's next. Actually have a little place tucked away in Venza, just haven't needed to use it much. We'll see if I'll get a good night's sleep there when we get back, I suppose."

[sblock=ooc]I think Eanos grabbed up the Headband of Wisdom. Debating taking the other enchanted bow to be his new backup or not.

Thanks again, Systole, for running this one, especially the extended denouement. Sounds like politics are going to be getting even more interesting in Gandling in the near future. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=93930]Systole[/MENTION]
Numbers look good except for Encounter Gold. I get a total of 66,825 gp for 22,275 each. The number used in the previous chart per person is 20,258. I may have made an error but if you could double check just to be sure. Experience numbers are fine.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah, thanks for this Systole. It was enjoyable. :)

Re: Loot. Most items are not of interest to Tyrien. If I laid claim to them during the adventure it was temporary.
Things she will want:
+1 Amulet of Natural Armor
Potions (Invis, lesser Restoration, CMW)

Systole

First Post
[MENTION=93930]Systole[/MENTION]
Numbers look good except for Encounter Gold. I get a total of 66,825 gp for 22,275 each. The number used in the previous chart per person is 20,258. I may have made an error but if you could double check just to be sure. Experience numbers are fine.

You are correct about the EGP. In my spreadsheet, I missed the reward for Encounter 3, which is another 2017 GP apiece. Awards post is updated.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Loots]Crime Scene 1
studded leather +1
circlet of intellect +2

Black Blades
4x cloaks of resistance +1
potion of invisibility
chain shirt +1
comp longbow +1 (+1 str)
ring of deflection +1

Graveyard
Ring of Spell Knowledge II
Bracers of Armor:2 ???
Headband of Wisdom +2

Second Crime Scene
1 potion of barkskin
1 potion of jump
1 potion of lesser restoration
1 potion of delay poison
1 potion of endure elements
1 handy haversack
2 studded leather +1
1 chainmail +1
1 dwarf waraxe +1
1 short sword +1

Final Battle
Wand of Mage Armor (25 charges) 375gp
potion of cat’s gracex2 300 gp ea
potion of cure moderate wounds x2 300gp ea maybe one left
potion of cause serious wounds (NOTE: cause, not cure!) 750gp
wand of acid arrow (38 charges) 3420gp
+1 light crossbow 2335gp
amulet of natural armor +1 2000gp
ring of protection +1 2000gp
Book of the Grave (preconstructed spellbook) 1265 gp
+1 humanbane rapier 8320gp
+1 mithral chain shirt 2100gp
tunic of careful casting 5000gp
stalker's mask 3500gp
inquisitor's bastion vambraces 4000gp
coin of the untrodden road 6000gp
goggles of elvenkind 8500gp
[/sblock]

Just so I understand: claimed item are
Headband of Wisdom +2 - Eanos
1000 gp cash for silvered mirror - Heinrich [post 392 if needed]
potion of cat’s gracex2 300 gp ea - Heinrich
wand of acid arrow (38 charges) 3420g
amulet of natural armor +1 - Tyrien
Potions (Invis, lesser Restoration, CMW) - Tyrien (Ps, did you want both of the CMW potions? There were 2 for you if you wanted them.)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I can take both CMW potions, but I do not have to if anyone else wants them.

Btw, I noticed Tyrien leveled up to 11th in the final tally. Was that taken into account. I think it was upon completion of the last Encounter.

Remove ads