Scheduling for the IRON DM 2017 Tournament

Rune

Once A Fool
There isn't a particularly great time for me (this week has been a nightmare health-wise and will continue) so I'm down for anytime. An evening time in the next few days would probably work best. I'm in PST; it's currently 3:18pm.

Edit: Tomorrow afternoon works for me if Slit is ready to go.

Yeah, 230 EST?

Sorry to hear about your health, Gradine. Hope you're doing better before long. Would 4 PM Eastern (1PM Pacific) work for both of you? Maybe 3:30 Eastern? If so, please confirm.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Sorry to hear about your health, Gradine. Hope you're doing better before long. Would 4 PM Eastern (1PM Pacific) work for both of you? Maybe 3:30 Eastern? If so, please confirm.

A later start time works best for me, but I'm honestly game for any of these.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I'm ok with 2:30, too. I realize that's still morning for you, though.

The difference is pretty minimal to me. Hell, the way I tend to overthink things the earlier deadline would probably work to my benefit. :p

Rune

Once A Fool
The difference is pretty minimal to me. Hell, the way I tend to overthink things the earlier deadline would probably work to my benefit. :p

Works for me. 2:30 Eastern Tomorrow. I still need confirmation from [MENTION=6803713]Slit518[/MENTION], though (I know the time is fine, but I need to that know both of you know it's on).

Rune

Once A Fool
Got it. [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6803713]Slit518[/MENTION] will begin their match at 2:30 PM Eastern tomorrow.

We could still start a match tonight and/or tomorrow morning if anyone wants to step up. I believe Deuce Traveler is ready to go tonight?

Remove ads