OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Posted Adrian in RG. Still no items, feats now include Arcane Strike (and Mythic too) for more combat ability. Starting on items and still thinking over some spells.

So.. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] , some questions:
1. Can I be part of the army (how could I hide from other mythics?) or be captured for sacrifice? This would allow for fairy quick and painless entrance...
2. If I'm the prisoner, can I be part of the previous garrison - I am, after all, Mythic Marshal :) ?
3. Was I present when the wardstones exploded (maybe as an advisor or historian?) or do I get to write some suitably improbable story how I got to be mythic?
4. Are third party spells allowed? I don't have anything specific in mind, just to know if I get to choose scrolls from more sources (I have only 6 spells known :( )

To everyone:
Feel free to look over the character - are there any glaring errors or miscalculations?

Scotley

Hero
Okay, I have a couple of questions. To qualify for the Evangelist Prestige Class: To qualify to become an evangelist, a character must fulfill all of the following criteria.

Alignment: Within one step of chosen deity.
Deity: Must worship a single, specific deity.
Feat: Deific Obedience*
Special: Any one of the following:
base attack bonus +5
5 ranks in any skill other than Knowledge (religion), or
ability to cast 3rd-level spells.

You need to be 7th level bard to get a base attack bonus of +5, 5th level to get 5 ranks in a skill, or 7th level bard to cast 3rd level spells. Am I missing something?

As for getting you into the group, my choice would be to assume you were part of the original group prior to the events of the game and attained your Mythic status along with them, but have been tasked with something else by the queen and have just arrived to rejoin the current mission. That would simplify a lot of things. If it doesn't work for you we'll come up with something else.

I would prefer not to use third party spells or archetypes. There is so much official stuff for Pathfinder now, I just can't see a need to bring in outside material.

Backwards: no problem with 3rd party, I May ask if I find something thematic, but I will not look too hard.

I can live with being part of the group - I can still be a prisoner here, if I was caught trying to catch the group or whatever.

I can cast third level spells, I'm aasimar with daylight

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I was wondering why you didn't take one of the variations with dex bonus. Well done! If you're willing to be support, Viridian will buy you wands to enhance him ;)

Scotley

Hero
Adrian looks good. We'll give [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] a little time to work on Voorgan. Ideally, you'll both enter the game at the same time to make things easier on your GM. :cool:

I think we'll try to resolve the current little skirmish first. So if you existing players haven't posted to the current round yet please do so.

Remove ads