"I'm BATMAN!" - Robert Pattison

Do you like Robert Pattison as Batman

• Yes, sounds good!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No! That sounds like a terrible idea.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I have no idea. Was he Edward Scissorhands?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I HAVE NOT FELT SO MUCH NERD RAGE SINCE THAT LAST GOT EPISODE!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Poll closed .

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I think that I haven't seen the Dark Knight Rises, Bats v. Supes, or Justice League, and this casting is not likely to change that pattern.

ccs

41st lv DM
Um, ok?
I mean, along time ago Michael Keaton was announced as Batman. And everyone was like "Huh? What!? Really? Um, that's not who I'd envisioned...." (and worse).
Turns out that, other than Adam West, Keaton's my favorite live-action Batman.

This is the same - It's just never crossed my mind to envision Robert Pattison in the cape & cowl.

So I guess I'll just wait & see how he does?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
One of these things is not like the others ....

I get not wanting to watch Batfleck, but you didn't watch the last Nolan movie?

Nope. I didn't see much point. I liked Dark Knight, but honestly, Batman isn't the character that makes that movie interesting. And Bane has never really struck me as compelling. Neither the titular character nor the villain were draws, so I didn't bother.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I mean, along time ago Michael Keaton was announced as Batman. And everyone was like "Huh? What!? Really? Um, that's not who I'd envisioned...." (and worse).
Turns out that, other than Adam West, Keaton's my favorite live-action Batman.

Michael Keaton is special, though. The dude can make the *Vulture* into a credible villain on the big screen, for crying out loud. That speaks to me of some sorcery that is not easily duplicated without blood oaths to powers mankind is not meant to know....

Zardnaar

Legend
Michael Keaton is a great actor. He even nailed Ray Kroc in The Founder on Netflix.
Have not watched a Batman movie since the Dark Knight. When you basically nail perfection anything else is gonna look bad.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases