Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Goal is to get the next post up either Thursday or Friday. I do have physio on Friday, so if it that day, it won't be until very late in the day.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Okay, so I just added a major post for my Realmsian Dragonstar game. That means you guys are up next. It won't be tonight and probably won't tomorrow. (I having my writing class on Tuesdays.) It's looking more like it's going to be Wednesday.

who are you?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Probably a bot copying a post from the mists of history... I've seen that stuff before on other threads. Weird.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, Circus Maximus was being super spammed at the same time as us, so I think the EnWorld down time might have something about that. The bots were kept at bay for quite a while now and then they broke through the perimeter.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
...who in his right mind steals laundry?

Wait, I think I answered my own question there. Someone not in his right mind.

That stinks, good luck!
gerrrrrr! :mad::mad::mad:
Sorry to hear that. Very annoying I'm sure. He must be way more fashionable than my dad...or me for that matter.
It turned out that dad had left his laundry in the washer; he'd thought he'd put it in the dryer but hadn't actually done it. :p

His memory is iffy, sometimes. :(

Anyway, I had dinner out with him, my aunts, and my sister tonight. They're all doing stuff tomorrow, but I need a day to myself. So, I'm going to finally start working on my next reply. Hopefully I will get it done and up, as the next few days afterwards are busy. It will get up sometime this week. {Knock on wood.}

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Good to hear the laundry wasn't taken. But on the other hand... I hope his memory stays just that, iffy at times.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm not sure when the next post will be. I just got the news that my aunt had a heart attack and is in the hospital here in Edmonton. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases