Collectors Guide Wiki

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Has anyone seen [MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION] recently? The Collector's Guides are starting to fall out of date. If its ok with Echohawk and the powers-that-be, I was thinking of taking over keeping them up to date.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Has anyone seen [MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION] recently? The Collector's Guides are starting to fall out of date. If its ok with Echohawk and the powers-that-be, I was thinking of taking over keeping them up to date.
I'm here, but as happens from time to time, my gaming life is currently being mostly filled by actual gaming, more than gaming-related writing. (This is a good thing for me, obviously!)

With the December holidays coming up, I'll have a bit more free time, but if you are keen, I'd certainly appreciate help getting some of the Collector's Guides up to date. Is there a particular one you'd like to start with?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
There you are! :D

The 5th Edition one is most in need at the moment. There's also quite a few broken links in the OD&D wiki and I was thinking the new PoD titles on drivethru could be added to the PDF section.

Remove ads