D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I finally made the switch to the 2.0 beta. Is there now a way to add the bonus from a Luckstone to the Ability Score modifiers?

I know I can add the bonus directly to Saving Throws and Skills.

I would adjust +1 to saves, +1 to initiative, +1 to all skills on the Start sheet, add an Additional Ability Feature "+1 to ability checks and saving throws [Luckstone]" on the Start sheet

Farthing

First Post
Was about to ask if there was a way to get a smaller font on the Race, Background, Class & Feats listing, but found you already have built in options above it on Start. Good show.

Tech151

Villager
Latest version

Is the latest version still 1.64 or should i download one of the 2.0 beta builds? Also, thanks for a great tool and resource. Super excited to be able to use this for helping my players build the characters.

Conandar

Explorer
Is the latest version still 1.64 or should i download one of the 2.0 beta builds? Also, thanks for a great tool and resource. Super excited to be able to use this for helping my players build the characters.

1.64 is indeed the latest in the 1.xx series. The 2.00 version, though still in beta, is much better in most ways IMO.

SansMoins

Explorer
Didn't see where I was mentioned, but the named variables seem to have some discrepancies. There is a huge list that starts with adventurerlog, and then there is a handful that starts with adventurerSlog. I noticed this this morning after not finding the XP tag.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Forged,
Found a small typo concerning the Fighter's Eldritch Knight subclass. As per the PHB (pg 75), the Eldritch Knight has 2 third level spell slots at level 15. In the "spellcasting" box at the top of the spellcasting tab of the CS, it shows that the Eldritch Knight has 3 third level spell slots instead of 2.

Dannyboy

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,
Found a small typo concerning the Fighter's Eldritch Knight subclass. As per the PHB (pg 75), the Eldritch Knight has 2 third level spell slots at level 15. In the "spellcasting" box at the top of the spellcasting tab of the CS, it shows that the Eldritch Knight has 3 third level spell slots instead of 2.

Dannyboy

Nice one, fixed in the next build :)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Didn't see where I was mentioned, but the named variables seem to have some discrepancies. There is a huge list that starts with adventurerlog, and then there is a handful that starts with adventurerSlog. I noticed this this morning after not finding the XP tag.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Will update the these variables and remove the S in them so all variables will start with AdventureLog

Remove ads