D&D 5E New Product: D&D ADVENTURE GRID

designbot

Explorer
Maybe this is one of the 3 product listings that's still on Amazon as "Untitled RPG Accessory"

Based on the ISBN numbers and release dates, those items are:

Amazon also has the new character sheets ($9.95 retail; $9.95 on Amazon) and Betrayal at Baldur's Gate ($50 retail; $50 on Amazon).

I can't find any listing yet matching Tomb of Annihilation or Xanathar's Guide to Everything.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Probably nothing.
But it might be more recognizable in stores and come up on online searches for "D&D" more readily.

WotC probably noticed that Paizo is doing brisk business selling Pathfinder accessories to D&D players :) I know I've bought a few...

No harm in selling D&D branded accessories to D&D players...

dropbear8mybaby

Banned
Banned
I want to see a picture of the dice as they actually appear rather than what the picture shows them as. They look too perfect in that picture, like they were digitally constructed. But if those dice have sharp edges like in the picture, then I'll be buying up more than one set and will encourage my players to buy some as well. I'm so sick and tired of the Chessex tumbled, round corner dice and Gamescience dice have the mold flash and are expensive to ship. Every other sharp edged die is metal and too expensive. If they turn out as I hope, then I also hope that Wizards do more sets for other adventure modules, so that we can get some different colours.

Andrea Rocci

Explorer
I'm probably getting this one.

- Lighter wilderness mat. Paizo's basic grass battlemat is way too dark. I've used it and the effect is not great.
- The dungeon grid is also lighter and seems to merge perfectly with older D&D dungeon tiles. I plan to use it with my 4e essentials dungeon tiles.

Andrea

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases