WOIN Hero Forge for N.E.W. Miniatures

M3woods

Explorer
I designed character miniatures for my N.E.W. game over at Hero Forge. It does N.E.W. species quite well. At first, I saw that $30 price tag and thought, no way. Yet, the more I play with Hero Forge's designer, the more I'm actually coming around to the idea. Has anyone had past experience with purchasing minis through Hero Forge? Opinions?

new species.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've looked at it before, but the price put me off -- plus, I can't paint minis. I guess I'm not the target audience!

Those look fantastic, though! I'm actually quite envious!

Vampifan

Explorer
They certainly do look very impressive and I would love to own a full set of the ones you showed. But at those prices, I suspect I'll pass. :erm:

Herosmith14

First Post
Another one photoshopped. Here's Wutziss, an obnoxious Android trader who is fascinated by life.View attachment 94382

I ordered my lizardfolk barbarian (I've made a lot more characters on there), it is a bit pricey, and ordering physical does take a while, but their good quality, and if you have access to a nice 3D printer, you can cut both those issues down by a considerable margin.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
My attempt at a female Borian mechanic. Can't get the head spikes, sadly, unless I'm missing something. Came to $19.99 in plastic, though I haven't bought it.

HeroForgeScreenshot.pngHeroForgeScreenshot copy.pngHeroForgeScreenshot-2.pngHeroForgeScreenshot copy 2.png

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases