WOIN The Holds of Vendalyr Out Now For WOIN

The second in the series of alien race sourcebooks is out for What's OLD is NEW fans. The Holds of Vendalyr delves into the mysteries of the (colloquially named) Venetian race, who have colonized the Beehive Cluster, about 180 parsecs from Sol. The PDF is out now, with the softcover coming to DTRPG and Amazon very soon.

holds.jpg

DELVE INTO THE MYSTERIES OF THIS ANCIENT RACE!

The Venetians are a long-lived race, with an origin far in the distant past. Advanced science, powerful psionics, and deadly martial prowess are just some of the traits for which this philosophical race is known.

This book contains never-seen-before information about Vendalyr, the Venetian homeworld, along with Venetian culture, law, language, and society.

Learn about the ancient Venetian martial arts, new technology, and more. This book contains 7 Venetian careers, 4 Venetian martial arts, a range of new universal and psionic
exploits, 8 unique Venetian technological items, 6 NPCs, and 5 Venetian starships!

This books requires the use of a What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. core rulebook.

Find it in PDF here. Softcovers coming soon!

Also check out the first in the series, The Moons of Boria!

cont.jpg

int.jpg

Brian I

First Post
Sorry, no Felan martial arts. Their's is a game of cunning subterfuge and manipulative social one-upmanship. I've been playing with some new social mechanics. I hope they work out because they really define the Felans, in my mind.
I am intrigued. :) Sounds like it’ll be as different from Vendalyr as Boria, which is as it should be. I assume Spartans probably have a few martial arts ... anyway, I distress. Pleased with Vendalyr (having finished the read between last night and today).

Vampifan

Explorer
@ M3 Woods. If you do as good a job on the Felans sourcebook as you did with the Venetians it'll be well worth all the effort you put into it. I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases