Dice Action Camera players in sex scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacrosanct

Legend
And illegal if that’s true.

d. And then there may be one individual who is/was 16 at the time, which is a separate issue- also difficult because the one person I saw quoted indicated that she was 21 and he did ask about the age. That said, that would be the really, really, really bad one from a strictly legal P.O.V.

Well, I can't say how the pics got out there, but so far, I've personally seen more than one account from an underage girl show screen shots of the dick pics they say he sent them. Maybe they are all lying, but it does beg the question how these underage girls got these pics if he didn't send them to them. I suppose one could photoshop their screen shots to make it look like he sent it to them, but I find that dubious.

As far as why we care (to the other poster who asked)? I don't. Not about the cheating. None of my business. But illegal activity and preying on kids? Yeah, I'm concerned about that

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Just a reminder that sending unsolicited dick pics is sexual harassment, regardless of the age of the recipient

G

Guest 6801328

What does any of this have to do with metagaming, player agency, and Warlords?

ProJared is supposed to be at dndlive next week...Wizards needs to flat out suspend their relationship with him, this picture swap thing is disgusting and disturbing.

Aaron Litz

First Post
I just cannot wrap my head around that kind of thing.

Who in their right mind would ever want to do something like that? Who even sends pictures of their genitals to anyone, let alone a stranger? Is there anyone alive who actually believes that sexy? If I ever pulled that on my girlfriend I'm pretty sure the response would be somewhere between "never, ever do that again" and "never, ever come near me again"... and I wouldn't blame her one bit. Is that seriously something people actually do? I thought it was just some kind of "those awful kids these days" urban legend (not that there are creepers out there who do it, but that there are actually people who want to see it.) That's just tacky, gross, and repulsive.

But sending them unsolicited while requesting pictures in return, and involving underage girls, moves it up from "creeper" to "dangerous lunatic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases