Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Justin

Explorer
With the amazing modern movie CG, it would be amazing to see something like an HBO GoT-style adaptation of the Tales of Wyre. Obviously somewhat biased and typecasting, and having just re-watched Thor:Ragnarok and Infinity War, I could absolutely see Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans as Eadric, Sebastian Stan as Tahl, and Benedict Cumberbatch (way long ago I had thought of Hugh Laurie) as Mostin. The dragon at the start of Thor:Ragnarok made me think of Qematiel, Cate Blanchett's Hela was somewhat reminiscent of Visuit, and Josh Brolin's Thanos voice could easily work for Graz'zt, I think. Morena Baccarin as Shomei, perhaps? Ryan Reynolds as Ortwin? (Just kidding!) I'm stumped by Nwm, though. Sting, maybe?!

Obviously the deepness and richness of the philosophies and cosmologies would be difficult to translate or even articulate through the medium of TV, it could still be so incredibly beautiful and epic. The battle at Khu, the hilltop on Afqithan (i.e. Mostin discovers Time Stop), Nwm annihilating the army by himself, and on and on, and that was in like the first year!

Justin

Explorer
Once we published John Eric Holmes _Tales of Peril_ collection last year, I re-approached Sep about publishing Wyre, but alas, he's not responded, so.....

Allan.

He does seem to be somewhat active on the forums based on his recent posting, so maybe he's just quietly working on publishing The Tales of Wyre: From Heaven to Hell (And Everywhere Else in and Outside the Multiverse) [Volume 1 of 10].

Like Jovol, I can dream, can't I?

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Well I can’t seem to get my hands on a reliable computer right now, and get access to the printed version. Haha, guess I’m stuck re-reading on here until then, and getting my friend to read it here. Haha

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases