Help me pick a track from my gaming album for Pandora Radio?

Which two tracks should be submitted to Pandora Radio?

• Poll closed .

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I’d really like to get my album: Acolytes of the Machine & Other Gaming Stories on Pandora Radio. Part of the process for submitting CDs for consideration to Pandora Radio is sending them mp3s of exactly two tracks from one’s CD. (Step 6)

Please, vote for your two favorite tracks on this voting poll.
You can listen free to all the album’s tracks at Bandcamp.com <--link to album

If you 1) vote and 2) comment below I will message you with the download code for a bonus track from Acolytes of the Machine & Other Gaming Stories.

Sincerely,
Mary Crowell

Tracks
1 Massacre Anne
2 Devil of Stories
3 City of Doors
4 A Balleto for Rupus
5 I Put My Low Stat
6 Just Dessert
7 Acolytes of the Machine
8 Opportunity Tango
9 Pretty Little Ladies
10 Oh Milo
11 Pas de Deux
12 Shifty Screavy
13 ‘M’ Is for Magic Missile
14 Post-Apocalyptic Blues

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Oops. I accidentally voted for just the one. I'm up for A Balleto for Rupus in addition to Pas de Deux.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Done.

But I warn you -- the only taste I have ... is bad taste.

Thank you so much, [MENTION=52303]Roland55[/MENTION]! I am going to message you with a download code directly. I just happened to sneak a quick look at the results and realized other folks have been voting too! Luckily their names are there, so I can give them download codes too. They didn't comment here, so I am a little late to the party. But, I am SO grateful people have voted! ;)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The voting forum has less views total than many threads on tabletop. Me thinks people have yet to realize it's here. :confused:

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I tweeted about it and got a few retweets on twitter. I think part of the issue is it's a pretty big time commitment to listen to an entire album (close to an hour) and decide on one's favorite. That's why I am so appreciative when someone does it! I've gotten some responses at my live journal poll too. Between the two, hopefully I'll come to some decision Sunday. For me the difficulty is that there are so many different musical styles on the album, that I'm having trouble deciding what two songs are representative of the album as a whole.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases