Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Maybe just run from obligations? Or abusive master, not that I think you are, master Aldan, just an option. Or from forced apprenticeship? Not that they want to run from the city, just from this particular career?"
[MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION], [MENTION=6802065]Searinox Nagharha[/MENTION], [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: As far as everyone is aware Aldan has been telling the truth. It's a with Aldan is a little awkward but you didn't hear that.

Aldan is starting to sweat and fidget around alot. "Hard work, to hard they ran. the dwarf blurts out.

Kaleth begins to tire of the dwarfs evasions. He looks at the man and slams into his mind with all his will. Kaleth then asks his question.

What are you hiding from us?

OOC: Spending 2 Psi and using Exacting Query. Aldan must make an intelligence save DC 16. If he fails he must answer my question.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I have been waiting for this

Aladan's face turns red and scrunches up in pain as he groans out"Gnome, kidnapping..... Machine, old..... One"

With that the dwarf begins to bleeding from his eyes and nose, grabbing his head he crumples upon the ground.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases