Missing Community Supporter and Silver Subscriber under name.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The custom user titles are back, so you can set yours to Silver Supporter if you wish.

First I’ve head about bbcode not parsing in a signature. Hopefully it’s just a setting that’s got toggled somewhere.

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] I also subscribed as a Silver Supporter on March 25th according to PayPal.

I am worried I am going insane because I can't seem to find the donate/subscription/support button/page/whatever anymore. I am positive I donated so it feels vaguely like the website is gaslighting me. I know that 19.99 is the amount I paid through PayPal but I can't find the page that explains how long of a subscription that purchases. (If ANYONE reading this can link me to the page, I'd be very appreciative. Right now I'm not sure if the donate/support button/link has been taken down, if I'm losing my mind, or if I just SUUUUUUPER critically failed my perception check.)

Anyway, I, also would really, really appreciate getting my subscriber benefits. (I think) I forbore saying anything until now because I wanted to make sure my payment had PLENTY of time to process and because I didn't want to be a pain in the ass. But as it's been almost a month I need to speak up and I really do want my custom user title, avatar, signature, etcetera. If that is not possible within a reasonable timeframe, I'd like to request a (temporary!) refund until such time as the issues mentioned in your post of March the 4th have been fully dealt with and I can receive my bennies.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases