[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Woah! I'm down to my last effective encounter power. At roughly 50hp per round, we've got at minimum three more rounds to go. Man this going to get ugly.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Woah! I'm down to my last effective encounter power. At roughly 50hp per round, we've got at minimum three more rounds to go. Man this going to get ugly.
Yeah, might be time to blow a daily next round. ;) We've done 53 damage so far this round though, with Drew, Vermitrax, and Fhangrim still to go. I think we'll make it. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Attack power is the power that has attack roll and/or does damage. There are healing powers (Healing Word) that are not attack powers and others (Astral Seal) that are.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], you could heal as long as you don't attack the beast.

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] I don't think I ignored the mark by Raiyek if I read (and remember) how it works correctly. It did take 8 damage from the first turn, but then it dominated Raiyek and he attacked Vermitrax. Since you didn't attack the beholder that turn, or stay adjacent or something like that, the mark ended. So the attacks it made last turn were not affected. I think. Pretty sure...

dimsdale

First Post
Attack power is the power that has attack roll and/or does damage. There are healing powers (Healing Word) that are not attack powers and others (Astral Seal) that are.

@dimsdale, you could heal as long as you don't attack the beast.

In that case I'm requesting the chance to redo lerrick's turn with the dm's permission of course 😊

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] I don't think I ignored the mark by Raiyek if I read (and remember) how it works correctly. It did take 8 damage from the first turn, but then it dominated Raiyek and he attacked Vermitrax. Since you didn't attack the beholder that turn, or stay adjacent or something like that, the mark ended. So the attacks it made last turn were not affected. I think. Pretty sure...
Oops, you're right. Raiyek didn't have a chance to refresh the mark last turn.

It's active again this turn though. ;)

Remove ads