[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

dimsdale

First Post
Ok, Lerrick is not close enough to heal Vermitrax. However, if he moves one square closer to Lerrick she can use a couple powers that one, move Vermitrax closer to Lerrick and then 2) heal most of his damage. So, I'm asking for Vermitrax to take his turn, then let Lerrick modify her turn as she can use powers that don't affect the beholder...something I wasn't aware of when I posted Lerrick's original turn.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Ok, Lerrick is not close enough to heal Vermitrax. However, if he moves one square closer to Lerrick she can use a couple powers that one, move Vermitrax closer to Lerrick and then 2) heal most of his damage. So, I'm asking for Vermitrax to take his turn, then let Lerrick modify her turn as she can use powers that don't affect the beholder...something I wasn't aware of when I posted Lerrick's original turn.
Keep in mind that Raiyek just let Vermitrax spend a surge as well. Though if Mr. DM is willing I could have moved 1 square further and sent that healing to Lerrick instead..

FourMonos

First Post
Keep in mind that Raiyek just let Vermitrax spend a surge as well. Though if Mr. DM is willing I could have moved 1 square further and sent that healing to Lerrick instead..

I think I moved you max distance to get to Vermitrax to attack, so I don't think you can get in range of Lerrick. Maybe.

Remove ads