TERMINATOR DARK FATE | OFFICIAL HD TRAILER #1 | 2019

This fight scenes look good, the one thing the post-T2 movies did right was give us cool-looking new models but no mention of John Conner at least not in the trailer, nor was the line "Come with me if you want to live" [video=youtube;8CjYw1hARhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjYw1hARhY[/video]

I'm also glad they are ignoring all the movies after T2.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
1. I was confused and thought that they'd cast the same woman who is starring in the new Batwoman, but then I checked imdb and that's the actress who played Mindy Park (satellite control) in The Martian.

2. The cgi looks like plastic, especially the terminators. The rocket effect is superb, but the terminator that gets hit looks really bad right before it happens. I know it's visible only half a second, but still.

3. Linda Hamilton is 62? That makes me feel so old. :p

Zardnaar

Legend
Think there's 3 models in the trailer. Arnie might not be one and could be a human I suppose.

Looked alright, just wonder if T2 painted them into a corner in terms of Terminator design. Why build a mix of liquid metal and normal metal terminators. Unless liquid metal is in short supply.

Hopefully it is good, still like T3 and Sarah Connor Chronicles the other two movies not so much.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I thought the trailer looked great right up until the silly plane bit at the end. Did I see two Jumbo Jets crashing in slow motion with somebody sanding on top of one of them? Urgh.

I thought the trailer looked great right up until the silly plane bit at the end. Did I see two Jumbo Jets crashing in slow motion with somebody sanding on top of one of them? Urgh.
C-130s from the look and the fact that there's a quick shot of a pallet with a hummer dropping with someone holding to the underside of the pallet. It looks like one of the terminators did the whole arms into blades to cling to one of the planes.

You mean post-T1. T1 introduced the T800. T2 introduce the T1000.

I dropped words from my statement while typing it, It should have said ..."did right was give us cool-looking new models"

MarkB

Legend
Think there's 3 models in the trailer. Arnie might not be one and could be a human I suppose.

Looked alright, just wonder if T2 painted them into a corner in terms of Terminator design. Why build a mix of liquid metal and normal metal terminators. Unless liquid metal is in short supply.

Hopefully it is good, still like T3 and Sarah Connor Chronicles the other two movies not so much.
As shown in T3, combining liquid metal with a mechanical body allows you to keep some flexibility while also bringing weapons to the party. And it looks like this new model gets the best of both worlds - plus the force multiplier of being essentially two Terminators in one.

Zardnaar

Legend
As shown in T3, combining liquid metal with a mechanical body allows you to keep some flexibility while also bringing weapons to the party. And it looks like this new model gets the best of both worlds - plus the force multiplier of being essentially two Terminators in one.

Yeah that works. It's kind of what I thought saw a bit of the last 3 movies in the trailer. Pee Wee Herman was kind of from T3, the hybrid from Salvation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases