Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Scotley

Hero
I'm in if you want to rebuild. I don't think the loss of the OOC stuff is that big a deal the IC is a bit more problematic and you may have to jar our memories a bit for details, but I think we should be okay. I would not want to adopt a third gaming site. I already play here and at Myth-Weavers.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am here, and still thinking on this.

in all honesty, I would like to keep it to two sights for my games, here and Mythweavers. I would like to continue. is it possible to just do a start over or synopsis from memory and gloss over where we are in the game?

Also, on a personal note, I found a fox familiar in pathfinder - could I just make it into a 3.5 creature and present the idea to you as Schrough's familiar? {I found it in beastiary 3}

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Like I said, the game over at The Piazza was only a suggestion. I, also, would prefer to keep the game going, but it's going to take some time to rebuild the In Character posts lost. I'm not as concerned with losing certain parts but some of the background material I've created is elsewhere online. I'll have to try to go by memory or change it entirely.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Shades of Eternity won't be playing Borya anymore; he's agreed to let me take the character over as another NPC (like with Cal).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm going to probably rebuild my Aerie of the Crowd God IC thread first and then tackle the one for Bard's Gate. Trogdor is going to compile what he can out of his e-mail notifications to help rebuild more of it, hopefully, depending on what he has available.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry to hear we are losing 'Shades', And I am glad to hear it was only a suggestion.

I appreciate your work on this. Take your time, and don't burn out.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], do either of you have the In Character thread set to send you notifications? [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] does but he likely doesn't get notifications for his own posts. Plus, the notification system doesn't send an email for every post. It sends one and then doesn't send it again until the forum member visits the site (at least, that's the way it works for me).

[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] told me he doesn't get already deleted his notifications, and I don't think its fair for me to ask 'Shades' to help since he won't be playing Borya anymore. (Someone told me that they don't get notifications. That might have been 'Shades'.)

I'm also not sure about [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]. He hasn't posted in a while, but his work schedule can be hectic (if I'm remembering correctly). He is often away from home working. Until he posts again, I'm going to take control of his PC for both Bard's Gate (and his PC for the Crow God game).

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Also, on a personal note, I found a fox familiar in pathfinder - could I just make it into a 3.5 creature and present the idea to you as Schrough's familiar? {I found it in beastiary 3}
Sure. Go ahead and 3.5 it and post it here. If I see something that needs to be changed, I'll modify it. More than likely it should be fine as is.

Remove ads