Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have a chance at two jobs. Both delivery jobs. One is delivering newspapers. The other is as a drug mule.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So the hot women in your family marry ugly men? Any of them single?

Unless you're some weirdo that comes from a family of only children, everyone will have a cousin that meets or exceeds the society standard of beauty. It's how you respond to that beauty that concerns people.

None are single at the mo, AFAIK. But enough are stereotypically feisty that their status could change anytime.

FWIW, I’m damn near the only only child in the extended family.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So you’re taking both, then?

Very industrious. Just don’t get your deliveries mixed up.

Gives new meaning to funny papers.

Actually, it's delivering from a pharmacy to nursing homes at night. I think there may be cross over in time with the two jobs. I don't know if I can do both.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I see so many trucks, and it's almost always trucks, with an American flag or three flailing on the wind. Some mix it up. They may add in a Confederate battle flag, the Georgia state flag, and or Don't Tread on Me flag. I see flag stickers or window coverings. People wear the flag on their clothes. Is all of this common elsewhere?

I watched a video where a guy from England said he thought the idea was low class and crude. Is that a common thought?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases