Rini vs. Theriar

Rini

First Post
Hello. I am new to the forum, but have been watching for some time. I would like to begin my career against someone of either my caliber or of only slightly more experience so as not to be squished like a bug. Any takers?

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
IC: A gnoll steps forward, looking over Rini with a sneer. "If it is a fight that you seek, then your quest is at an end. I, Therian, shall defeat you in honorable combat for the glory of my race!"

OOC: I am willing to go at it. I haven't done this either, so it should be interesting. :) Just change the title to 'Rini vs. Therian (Judge Needed)' and we should be able to do this.

Therian
White Belt
0-0

*ahem*

I find your father to be somewhat awful, your kingdom to be unbearable, and your katana to be weathered.

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
sineater said:
I would judge for you if you like. It will be my second fight that I have judged if thats ok.

Fine with me, if Rini agrees.

Oh, and YB registration is actually here. There's only 1 page. :)

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
Sabaron said:
Theriar, don't forget to recind your other challenge.

Is it a problem to leave it there? I plan on fighting others once this one's done, and likely at the same level...

Sabaron

First Post
If you want to do that then just let people know in the thread that you're in a fight right now. My experience (I've fought 15 battles) is that your current thread will be abandoned anyway, so there isn't much point in keeping it. You can always post a new one after the fight.

Rini

First Post
I will accept SinEater's offer to be judge, change the post, and here is my insult:

I find your aunt to be cowardly, your tower to be cursed, and your leg to be slow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases