[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
FYI: I likely won't be available at all tomorrow--certainly not until night time by US Central reckoning--and may be spotty through the end of next week. (Some days I'll be able to check in no problem, other days I may not be able to).

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Since Surina's. Family are wine merchants, would she know the inn/tavern keeper (and family?) in Leed's Crossing? (She helped with the family business until she started training as an acolyte then paladin at the church)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina will gladly take a watch; she's not picky about which one. I'm thinking, though, she'd be most useful on watch if she stays downstairs; she doesn't have great ranged attack options--she'd be more helpful making sure nothing gets through the doors on the ground floor. Is that a possibility?

Surina will gladly take a watch; she's not picky about which one. I'm thinking, though, she'd be most useful on watch if she stays downstairs; she doesn't have great ranged attack options--she'd be more helpful making sure nothing gets through the doors on the ground floor. Is that a possibility?

There are people staying awake downstairs. To watch the doors and to help wake everyone if there are shouts from elsewhere in the inn.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not enough of us to really double up on watch. Except for Everett who can meditate for four hours we have to lay low 10 hours for everyone to get 8 hours rest.

Perin is +4 Perception, no darkvision - first two hours along with Everett
Everett is +3 perception w/darkvision - second watch alone
Zaliox is +4 Perception w/darkvision - third watch alone
Keth is +4 Perception w/darkvision - fourth watch alone
Surina is +0 Perception w/darkvision - fifth watch along with Everett

This gives everyone 8 hours rest (Everett his four) and may be the best pairs.

Anyone see anything I don't?/

Remove ads