[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

I have some interest was thinking a dwarf barbarian, had a question on the setting is it high magic, S&S, low magic? The answer doesn’t change my interest but it may affect my backstory/background.

There are peasant sorcerers and small villages might have an actual cleric. So not S&S or low magic. But also not high magic, there aren't any magic shops or storefronts with potion inventories. Access to magic items requires someone asking the right people the right questions. Now, what's lying dangerous ruins/tombs? Who knows. Does that help?

SunGold

First Post
I wish! That was a great game.

I confess I've not given up hope that GK will return one of these days and pick up where he left off.

TallIan

Explorer
I meant published as in "in a book". But again, with Beastmaster, I might make an exception. Let me reread the UA article over the weekend and think about it.

I thought so, but the ranger often seems to be an exception, so I thought I'd ask. I'll still play him either way.

Here's his slightly edited story. I think I'll have to change it slightly as this one doesn't give much room for knowing anyone - or anything for that matter - so I might make his initial capture later in life, or add something since his escape. I'll have to see what other people are doing though. For the most part I think he'll have to be from a satellite village, rather than Bit itself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases