[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm interested in that open spot if it's still open.

If I read correctly, you've got a halfling ranger, an elf wizard, a dragonborn paladin, a human cleric, and a centaur fighter, right? (Edit: That is one more than the 4 mentioned above. Which dropped out?) Would you guys prefer a specific niche for me to play?

The human cleric is going away. We are in a perfect spot story-wise if you are willing to be someone who was captured by Lizardfolk along with 90% of a village. Or I can work you in some other way. The first IC post has a spoiler block with story beats. That may or may not help you get up to speed. The basic storyline is a village a day or so from the local "big" city (it's not that big) didn't send anyone to the yearly celebration and the PCs went to investigate. They have discovered Lizardfolk and Kobolds working together to kidnap the villagers for a purpose as yet unknown.

As for your niche, that's up to you and the other players. I can make (almost) anything work.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, thanks! I saw the story beats and I'll see if I can read some of the IC thread. A prisoner seems like a very good point of introduction.

In your RG you say you prefer "core" races but accept 1-2 outliers. Are aasimar or eladrin possible? Or (not sure if they feature in your world) "exotic" subraces such as drow, duergar or shadar-kai? Just asking so I know if I should even consider those.

Thateous

Explorer
Everett is a high elf and though he wouldn't hate you on any level he would tease your origins and engage in playful banter if you choose drow.

As an old-schooler, I get twitchy when you drift into the eladrin and Shadar-kai but I'll live if you are committed to them. Drow and duergar will get you a lot of head turns. Dwarves are kinda rare by themselves. It might be hard to justify such underground races living in a small farming village among humans. But you can try. :)

Remove ads