D&D 5E 5E Survivor - 5th Edition Survives! [+]

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Gods would be fun, but raises the question of what to do about gods that exist in multiple settings, especially if their various incarnations are significantly different. For example, do you lump Nentir Vale Bane in with FR Bane, or make them separate items on the list?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Sorry, I was too negative in my post. Still, not really a fan that 5E is seen as "the best" D&D version as I see it as a regression instead of a evolution (which continues to devolve by removing ASI etc.). Why is explained in the thread TheSword opened.
Well the good news is that this is a D&D Survivor thread: it doesn't decide which is "the best." It only decides which one survives. :)
New survey in the works, stay tuned!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Grave yard field, field of dreams, field of flowers, flour field, fey field, fee fife foe thumb field? What field are you deploying to?
A construction site in California. (I'm a civil engineer.) In my line of work, "the field" is an umbrella term for any kind of work on a construction site, instead of in an office. I'm assisting with some slope reconstruction work, helping the contractor make design adjustments for conditions that change on the site.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
A construction site in California. (I'm a civil engineer.) In my line of work, "the field" is an umbrella term for any kind of work on a construction site, instead of in an office. I'm assisting with some slope reconstruction work, helping the contractor make design adjustments for conditions that change on the site.
Maybe you'll enjoy this article then. Sadly, behind a paywall. But here's the picture, which for some reason reminds me of a house in the Shire.
1636218945338.png

Remove ads