D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 2: Greyhawk) Boccob Advances!

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
Tharizdun 10 Tharizdun is also cool. Why do people hate all of the cool gods? (i.e. most of the evil ones)
I think he is really cool......as a Dawn Wars deity. In Greyhawk though, he is just a being that is just evil that wants to destroy everything and that seems to be it from what I have been able to find, which is kind of boring to me. And I did want to vote based on their showing in the setting that is being represented so yeah.

Scribe

Legend
Beory 24
Boccob 23
Celestian 22
Ehlonna 18
Erythnul 18
Fharlanghn 16
Heironeous 21
Hextor 19
Kord 15
Incabulos 21
Istus 20
Iuz 10 Run back to mommy, Iuz.
Nerull 17
Obad-Hai 20
Olidammara 21
Pelor 21
Pholtus 16
Ralishaz 18
St. Cuthbert 25
Tharizdun 10
Trithereon 22
Ulaa 16
Wee Jas 12

Up with Evil!

Shiroiken

Legend
....the Oerdians and the Suloise came into Eastern Oerik. They obviously came from somewhere. At that time, they were already advanced and decaying and fleeing wars that had destroyed them.
I guess that depends on how you want to look at it. I was looking at it within the Flanaess, since this is really the only part of the setting that matters much. I have technically added Aquaria on Western Oerik and Kara Tur beyond the Sea of Dust, but they haven't seen play (nor are they likely to, outside of the occasional reference). While I could just put him somewhere else on Oerth, at that point it would no longer matter, being just "a land far, far away" for play in the Flanaess. To each our own.

I once had a good friend that would get really drunk and argue with everyone that the Death Star in ROJ was actually the same Death Star from ANH, just rebuilt ...
I know it's off topic, but it's an interesting opinion. If it was still in the Yawin system, he'd have a point, since would be cheaper to try and rebuild as much as possible from any wreckage. I actually question the logic of rebuilding a flawed design in the first place :confused:

chrisrtld

Adventurer
Beory 24
Boccob 23
Celestian 22
Ehlonna 18
Erythnul 18
Fharlanghn 16
Heironeous 21
Hextor 19
Kord 15
Incabulos 21