A bridge (attn. Skarnkai)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Near the end of the day, the hooded wanderer comes to a bridge across small river. Weary from long hours of travel and longing for a food, drink, and rest, s/he slowly crosses the bridge. Suddenly, s/he notices a long shadow on the floor. A very long shadow... Startled - and angry because of it -, s/he looks up to face this stranger.

[ooc note to judges & Skarnkai: Despite the fact that I mentioned the bridge et al., the time, location, etc. for this match isn't set as we might go elsewhere to find a better place for the fight, so please select it randomly as usual. Thanks! :) Also, Skarnkai, I'd like a standard match - nothing fancy, you know... Winner of insults sets flags, of course.]

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
Good ole standard match eh? Alright

*looks over this hooded traveler* And who might you be? *noticing the strangers anger* Hmm why are you so angry, mortal man? Do you want to test your anger against mine? *his eyes narrow and inside a green flame burns*

Darkness

A hooded wanderer

Without even really measuring up the ogre standing before him/her, the hooded stranger advances on the creature, fists tightly clenched.

"My name is not important, for I have lost it because of matters to difficult for you to understand, creature. What I am, though, I can tell you: If you'll continue to stand in my way, I will the last thing you see before the sweet oblivion of coma has taken you in its grip."

A bit more quiet, now that his/her initial wave of anger has turned into cold determination, the wanderer eyes the brute closely, trying to determine how stubborn he might be - and how strong, in case he won't move out of the way. Nodding slowly after realizing that the ogre is a strong warrior, the hooded one gets ready for a chance to relieve some of the aggression the s/he has built up over time. Smirking under the hood, s/he exclaims,

"Look at yourself - your clothes don't sit very well, hindering your every movement, and possibly even killing you in case you try to move quickly. Is your manservant trying to kill you? Well, , for one, can't blame him. Heh. And what do you think you are, anyway? A warrior? Hah - only one following a false prophet, I bet. Not that it matters; your technique is an insult to not only your master, but to every warrior in the whole of existence."

Insult:
I find your servant to be insidious, your church to be hellish, and your skill to be grating.

[ooc: Do you have a judge, or should I request one?]

Skarnkai

First Post
I see.. quite a foul mouth. You must have experience at this...
here are mine:

"I find your sensei to be ape-like, your lovely apartment to be hellish, and your focus to be dormant."

Darkness

Skarnkai said:
"I find your sensei to be ape-like, your lovely apartment to be hellish, and your focus to be dormant."
OOC: Damn, do you know my top secret background story, or what? :p

Rathan

First Post
a seemingly young man dressed in an all red shining komono appers and speaks.....

"LET MORTAL COMBAT BEGIN" *LOL*

OOC: I've always wanted to say that here...*S*

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases